Tuesday 10 August 2010

YOU.

I want to make you blush;
To roughen up the colour of your flush.

I want to make you move
And open up the covers of your love.

I want to make you feel
The urgency that bleeds from my appeal.

I want to make you touch
The tender places mentioned by my lust.

I want to take the time
To wander in the forest of your mind.

I want to take your aims
And park them on a target that’s inflamed.

I want to take a knife
And cut away the buttons of your life.

I want to take your skin
And broadcast to the character within.

I want to shake your frame
And break the mould that made it fold away.

I want to shake your brain
And bruise the views that you have entertained.

I want to shake your soul
And free it achieve its greater goals.

I want to shake your world
Until its still and you’ve become my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment